Autumn nail design by yourself: a step-by-step guide
The main rule of autumn nail design is femininity and sophisticated style. The warm colours of this season’s coatings add a touch of softness and tenderness. After a hot and bright summer season, trendy autumn nail-art in discreet colour choices will be incredibly relevant. We have prepared a step-by-step autumn manicure guide that you can easily repeat at home and look like a real Hollywood star.
Autumn leaves nail design
- Prepare your nails: remove the old coating, shape your nails, treat them with a buff and dehydrator.
- Cover the nails with a primer. Wait 30 seconds and apply the base, sealing the ends (dry in a lamp).
- Cover the nails with colour. For this purpose, we select gel varnishes of two colours: pastel (if there is no necessary shade, it can be prepared independently by mixing two colours) and dark grey. The nails on which the picture will be are covered with a lighter shade. The ones without design will be dark.
- Cover the nails with a monochrome top (dry in a lamp). Get to work with those two nails that drawing will be on. For this, we take an orange and yellow-hot shades and chaotically draw halves of leaves, for example, oak. Blend the colours with a brush to get the ombre effect. You can draw a similar leaf on the other nail. Or you can draw another leaf, for example, maple.
- With a white gel varnish chaotically paint the edging. Dry it in the lamp and bring it in black with a thin brush. Dry again. Then draw streaks of leaves with black colour, dry in a lamp.
- To complete the design, draw a twig of rowan with berries.
- In the end, the leaves can be walked with a liquid foil of golden colour, not forgetting to dry each addition of the drawing in the lamp.
- Cover the nails with a top and dry in the lamp a little longer than usual to achieve a glossy effect.
You can watch the video tutorial here