Cheesecake without baking: a step-by-step recipe
Cheesecake is always a celebration of taste and good mood. Even though they are sweet and high in calories, they have some lightness. We offer you a recipe for a very tasty and beautiful cheesecake that does not need to be baked.
- Cookies – 250 grams;
- Butter – 350 grams;
- Cheese – 900 grams;
- Sugar – 300 grams;
- Sour cream – 300 grams;
- Strawberries – 500 grams;
- Cream – 500 ml;
- Gelatin – 30 grams.
- Grind 250 grams of cookies: you can use a meat grinder, grind it in a blender or with a rolling pin. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the crushed cookies, and mix lightly. Add 150 grams of melted butter, and stir until smooth.
- On the dish on which we will serve the cake, put a ring from a detachable baking dish with a diameter of 28 centimetres. Inside the ring put the prepared cookies, flatten and send them to the refrigerator.
- Wipe 900 grams of cheese through a sieve or pass it through a meat grinder.
- Pour 30 grams of gelatin into a glass of water and leave it to swell.
- Put 200 grams of soft butter in a mixer bowl, add 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar, beat until white and, without stopping beating, gradually add 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- In the butter whipped with sugar, in three steps, continuing to beat, add the grated cheese and 300 grams of sour cream, and beat until smooth and lush curd mass.
- Soaked gelatin, with constant stirring, is heated to a temperature of 60-70 °C and set aside. Whip 500 millilitres of cream, with a fat content of at least 30%, into a thick foam. Add to the curd mass and mix well and gently. Add gelatin (which has already cooled) and mix well again, the mass settles a bit – this is normal.
- Get the dish with cookies from the refrigerator, spread the cheese mass in a form on top of the cookies, flatten and send in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- The top layer of cheesecake is strawberry jelly. To prepare it, wash, clean the stalks and cut into halves and quarters 500 grams of strawberries. Put in a saucepan, and add 150 grams of sugar. All the time, stirring, bring to a boil and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Set aside to allow the jam to cool slightly.
- To 6 grams of gelatin (approximately 2 teaspoons) pour 3 tablespoons of water, mix and leave to swell. After 20 minutes, put on fire and with constant stirring, bring to a temperature of 60-70 °C. Add gelatin to the jam and mix well. Cool to about 30 °C.
- Take the cake out of the fridge, spread the jam with gelatin on the frozen cheese mass and send the cake in the fridge for another two hours.
- In two hours, take out a very tasty, tender and healthy cheesecake from the refrigerator. Very carefully, using a sharp knife remove the ring. Serve with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!