How to keep a blonde without yellowness or the secrets of a beautiful blonde
Let's talk about the most common question among blondes: "How to properly maintain the cool shade of a blonde between hair dyeing sessions?"
One of the problems of bleached hair is the appearance of yellowness. Why does the hair turn yellow, and how to deal with it? The process of bleaching hair is to destroy its natural pigment by making it empty inside. At the output, we get an orange-yellow, yellow, with the best outcome of discolouration, a very light yellow background.
After that, the hairstylist does the neutralization of the unwanted shade and adjusts the colour itself, which we want to get as a result, on the “even cloth” of the hair. And of course, after the colourist worked with the hair, you come out with a beautiful shade of the blonde of your dreams.
After a while, the beautiful colour of your blonde is washed away, and the manifestation of this frightening “yellowness” begins. That is, there is a manifestation of the background lightening! Therefore, blonde hair needs special care. In order to have a beautiful shade for a long time - each blonde should have in her arsenal:
- Shampoo for coloured hair + yellowness neutralizing shampoo
- Moisturizing conditioner + tinted conditioner
- Nourishing mask for hair
- Oils (or serums)
There must be two shampoos that you will alternate. The main one is for coloured hair or sulfate-free.
- GKhair Gold (USA) - golden shampoo
- Alfaparf Milano (Italy) Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Reparative Low Shampoo
Shampoo against yellowness. Use once a week. The base has special pigments that neutralize unwanted shades.
- GKhair Silver Shampoo (USA)
- Alfaparf Milano That's It Blonde (Italy)
There should also be two of them in your arsenal: moisturizing + tinting. Use by alternation. Moisturizing conditioner - nourishes hair with moisture. Since blondes are dry after bleaching, moisture is very necessary.
- Gkhair Moisturizing Conditioner (USA)
- Alfaparf Milano Semi Dino Illuminating Conditioner (Italy)
Toning conditioner to neutralize and bring shade.
- GKhair Ultra Blonde Bombshell Masque (USA)
- Concept Blond Explosion (Arctic blond, Pearl Effect)
Use a nourishing mask once a week to maintain the health of your hair.
- Gkhair Deep Conditioner (USA)
- Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Mask (Italy)
- Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Reparative Mask (Italy)
OILS and FLUIDS
Also, be sure to use it to the length, after each shampoo - indelible oils, serums, fluids on wet hair (before drying), or after drying (as a finish). They contribute to smoothing and give shine to the hair.
- Gkhair Serum (USA)
- Alfaparf Milano Lisse Desing Keratin Therapy Oil (Italy)
As we can see, being a blonde is not at all easy. But following the recommendations of your hairdresser-colourist - your hair will always be in order. Let the use of recommended products give health and beauty to your hair.