How to properly care of the décolleté area
The skin of the neck, décolleté and chest needs attention and daily care no less than the skin of the face. But not everyone is diligently watching over its well-being. But these areas add a couple of years, despite all our efforts and care of the skin of the face and hands. And today we will talk about what to do to always look young.
Why the skin of the area is special
This area is often called "neck and décolleté" because they are closely related anatomically, similar in structure and have similar problems. So in this article, when talking about décolleté skincare, by default we will mean the neck and chest.
The skin of the décolleté is dry, tender, and vulnerable due to the small number of sebaceous glands and thin subcutaneous fat. Small vessels are also in short supply here, so microcirculation and oxygen supply to tissues is not very active.
If you do not take care of the skin of the neck, the risk is to find a second chin, a pop-up oval face, and lowered corners of the lips.
Besides, the neck and décolleté area are prone to photoaging, as it is in the sun for a significant amount of time.
Proper care for the skin of the neck and décolleté
Care for the neck and décolleté area is almost no different from facial care. The same basic rules work here:
- Cleansing and toning: during the morning procedures try not to forget about these areas. Young girls can use the same beauty products for facial care. After 30 years, we recommend buying special cosmetics. Also, do not forget about peeling.
- Moisturizing and protection: to saturate the skin with moisture, we recommend buying gels and creams with hyaluronic acid or aloe. Also, do not forget to protect your skin from ultraviolet rays, especially in summer. Photoaging has never made anyone better.
- Nutrition: masks will saturate the skin with nutrients that will help make it smoother and more elastic. Serums are suitable for daily care.
- Sport: the most basic thing you can do to increase blood circulation and prevent wrinkles. A few minutes in the morning and evening will help you improve your skin.
- Sleeping in the correct position: the most useful position is on your back, but lying on your side, on the contrary, leads to the formation of vertical wrinkles in the décolleté.
How to rejuvenate the neck and décolleté area
If you do not like the condition of these delicate areas, do not hide them under sweaters with a high collar. It is better to rejuvenate the neck and décolleté. To do this, we recommend:
- visit a cosmetologist for hardware procedures such as SMAS-lifting, ultrasound-lifting and filler injections.
- massages: of course, it is best to regularly undergo a course of massages with a beautician. But, it can be done at home. After cleansing and moisturizing, take a nourishing cream and start massaging. Massage lines are directed upwards from the chest to the face. At home, we advise you to limit yourself to the classic technique: massage with light stroking movements.