Tea to boost immunity: best recipes
It is proven that strong immunity helps to cope with any disease, including coronavirus. Vitamins, healthy eating, sports, and a competent daily routine increase immunity and improve our resistance to any disease. And tea with certain additives is not only useful but also delicious. We have collected for you simple, affordable and effective recipes that will not only make tea enjoyable but also strengthen your health.
Ginger tea to boost immunity
- 500 grams. hot water;
- 1 slice of peeled ginger;
- 1 lemon;
- honey or sugar.
How to cook:
- Peel a ginger, grate it and slice it. From a lemon thinly cut some pieces of a peel and squeeze out the juice.
- Pour ginger and zest with boiling water and leave to infuse. Then add the lemon. The tea is ready! You can drink it with honey, sugar or just like that.
Tea increases immunity and even helps to lose weight (of course, if you drink it without sugar).
Chamomile and mint tea
The simplest recipe. The smell of this tea returns to childhood, and its useful properties are more powerful than expected. It not only strengthens the nervous system and helps to overcome insomnia, but also, as doctors say, lowers blood sugar. Therefore, chamomile tea is especially useful for those who have diabetes.
- water – 1.5 cups;
- chamomile flowers – 1 tsp.;
- black tea – 1 tsp.;
- mint – 1 tsp.;
- honey – is optional.
It is cooked simply: pour tea with boiling water, cover and leave to infuse. Then strain and add honey (when the drink has cooled a bit), if you like sweet tea.
Ginger tea with cranberries
Another great recipe for immunity consists of such available and well-known ingredients as ginger, cranberries, and honey. These three components, given to man by Mother Nature herself, strengthen the immune system and have powerful antimicrobial, antiseptic and warming effects. It is prepared, like all other teas, very simply and quickly.
- 1 handful of frozen cranberries;
- 1 branch of fresh mint;
- 0.5 limes;
- a little ginger;
- 2 tablespoons honey;
- hot water.
- Chop cranberries, mint, lime and ginger.
- Grind everything and pour boiling water. Honey should be added when the water has cooled so that it does not lose its useful properties. Grab your immunity!!!
Sea buckthorn tea
Sea buckthorn is, in modern terms, almost superfood. It strengthens the immune system and is used to treat colds and coughs in, the upper respiratory tract. Besides, it helps to overcome constipation, heals the cardiovascular system and normalizes blood pressure.
- 200 grammes of sea buckthorn berries;
- 3 tbsp. cinnamon;
- honey and anise to taste.
Sea buckthorn berries should be crushed, add anise and sugar if you like sweet drinks. Then pour boiling water and leave for 5-7 minutes. Then add the mixture to tea (2 teaspoons per 500 ml of water), and you get two servings of invigorating and healthy drink.