How to wash makeup sponge properly after using tonal base
Oh, that eternal problem.
Only one difficulty causes a problem: washing the makeup sponge, which for the majority after a few weeks completely changes colour due to a large amount of makeup leftover. Moreover, you should definitely not follow the advice of YouTuber about washing a beautyblender with a dishwashing detergent.
There are several effective tips on how to wash your makeup beautyblender so that there are no ugly marks on it:
- Use special products designed to clean even the dirtiest and most unwashed beautyblenders: Liquid Blendercleanser and Blendercleanser Solid.
- Wash your sponge with your usual skin cleanser, baby soap or Dove. Substitute the sponge under a stream of warm water, lather, rinse and wring it until the water is completely clean.
- Do not wash the beauty tool with products containing alcohol, acetone, surfactants and aggressive acids – the remnants of the product may damage the skin well.
- If you apply waterproof makeup products, you can clean the sponge in two stages. First, generously apply hydrophilic oil to it, and then rinse it under a stream of warm water with gel or foam for washing.
- Remember the simple lifehack of the creator of BeautyBlender brand Ria Ann Silva: she advises you to thoroughly wash your sponge every time after makeup. Thus, you will relieve it of the appearance of bacteria and simplify the task of cleaning it.