Seductive ombre: how to make lip makeup with a gradient effect?
Coffee, lavender, emerald and even black gradient on the lips look stylish and inspiring in different looks. Read and see how to repeat the most trendy and seductive makeup ever.
How to make lip makeup with a gradient effect?
You will need concealer, lipstick of your favourite shade, contour pencil and dense gloss 2-3 tones darker.
You need to complete only 5 simple steps to do an ombre lip makeup by yourself.
- Tone your lips with concealer to make their natural colour more smooth.
- Gently line the lips with a pencil and blend it a little to smooth the contour line.
- Apply lipstick to create the basic shade.
- Now take lipgloss or lipstick of a darker shade and paint over the corners of the lips.
- Shade the lips with a brush away from the edges, making a smooth change between two colours.
Lip makeup with an ombre effect can ideally diversify the usual makeup and make it truly original.